7 key points from Raila Odinga’s speech in Bondo today
1. No Luo should dare attack a kikuyu or destroy their property in any part of this country whatsoever.
2. That Kikuyus are not to blame for the perpetual atrocities in this country, but rather their leaders.
3. That Uhuru should have ordered police to aim their bullets at Raila as his fierce opponent and not innocent Kenyans.
4. That a breath taking political announcement is due on Wednesday 25th October, one day to the IEBC repeat poll day.
5. That no protestor will be allowed to attack IEBC officials as they execute their plan for the repeat election slated for 26th October 2017.
6. That NASA supporters shall fully enjoy their right to demonstrate and picket on 26th October, come what may.
7. That no one was invited into this country by the other hence scores shall be settled on this very land.
299 total views, 1 views today