- Mizizi Africa Homes projects; Penguin, Heritage and now Peacock are located along Kenyatta Road exit 14 off Thika Superhighway, 25 minutes’ Drive from Nairobi CBD touching the tarmac
- Property to consist a high perimeter wall all around the estate, Piped water from the County of Kiambu and a supplementary borehole on site.
- Each unit costs Sh 3.7 Million cash or 3.9 Million with 1.5 Million deposit and balance in 10 monthly instalments.
- The properties will feature cabro-paved roads, parking slots for two cars and high perimeter wall all-round the estate
- Mizizi Africa Homes has developed over 50 bungalows since inception a year ago.
Real Estate Developer Mizizi Africa Homes Limited has launched its fourth project; Hummingbird Court which at completion, will comprise 18 units of 3 Bedroomed Bungalows. The project, just like the three previous offerings will feature a spacious sunken lounge and dinning area, large windows for natural lighting and a spacious laundry area.
Each of the eighteen units will also come with tiled floors and gypsum ceiling as well as en suite bedrooms. The modern open Kitchen plan will encompass a granite breakfast table, cabinets, fridge and cooker area as well as a pantry
Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony in Kimunyu Kiambu County located off Thika Super Highway’s exit 14, an elated Jane Karimi noted that after months of seeking to invest in a home, she settled on the ‘Hummingbird’ offset plan offered by Mizizi Africa Homes Limited.
‘I had been on the look for over six months, during that time, I interacted with the management of Mizizi Africa Homes Limited and visited their offices in Nairobi as well as sites comprising of Heritage, Penguin and Peacock gated community homes and I was impressed. I thus opted to go for a unit,’
She added that before opting to invest, it is important to research on the developers to avoid being conned.
“I would like to urge Kenyans to conduct thorough research when purchasing the houses because lately there are rogue developers in real estate industry,”
‘With God’s blessings, I will definitely be investing in a second home to later rent out or sell because I believe in Mizizi Africa Homes Limited,’
With over five units already fully taken up by clients, the firm’s CEO Mr. George Mburu noted that it was through prayers and trust in God that the Company had launched it’s fourth project in these desperate times adding that the real estate segment has been badly hit by the COVID-19 pandemic slowing progress in the real estate development sector.
“ We in the real estate development industry are doing our best but times are tough. I would therefore encourage Kenyans who are interested in purchasing houses on off-set plans to ensure they conduct due diligence before they buy a house,”
He added that his objective is to ensure Kenyans get affordable housing in line with President Uhuru Kenyatta’s agenda on affordable housing for all. Mizizi Africa Homes Limited was licensed in July 2019 to operate in the country with an aim to develop pocket friendly high quality homes and to deliver the homes to clients on time.
1,235 total views, 1 views today