Morgan Heritage’s latest single “Pay Attention” is the second single from Morgan Heritage’s upcoming spring 2019 new album which was shot in Kenya specifically in Nairobi and the Masaai Mara. The new album and song are a perfect blend between dancehall music from Jamaica and the Afrobeat sounds from Africa.
We spoke to Mojo Morgan and this is what he said about his career.
- If you didn’t become a musician, what would you be doing right now?
Can’t honestly say….. But when I was in grade school growing up I wanted to be an astronomer. Maybe I’d be working at NASA Space Center.
- What is the weirdest or funniest question ever asked in an interview?
Can’t recall a weirdest or funniest question but I have had someone call me George in an interview. And even after saying that’s not my name, the person kept referring to me as George in the said interview. That was more annoying than anything else.
- What do you feel is the best song you’ve ever released?
Can’t say…. To bias toward all our music.
- Which Musician would you like to collaborate with next?
Oh man, there’s so many…. Yemi Alida for sure. She’s at the top of my list. Love her sound & musi
- If you can have fans remember one thing about you, what would it be?
That I’m most expressive when doing music. On stage, in the studio or rehearsal. Other that that I’m a bit quiet.
- If you could be a fruit, which would you be and why?
Random question. I’d be a lychee. Lol, just because I really love that fruit. If there is a bunch of fruits and lychee is there, I’ll always go for that first.
- What got you into music?
Seeing my Dad do music and just simply have a strong love for it from a very young age.
- Do you think you could get any better as a musician? And if so how would you achieve it?
Absolutely! Can only achieve it by practicing. • If you had one message to give to your fans, what would it be? Love JAH and live to ur best. Be good to others always. Believe in yourself and alway strive to be your best.
941 total views, 1 views today