World’s Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch Whisky Global Brand Ambassador thrills fans in Kenya
- Struan’s years have been spent travelling the world, plying his trade as a Whisky Ambassador and Bartender in such far-flung places as Mongolia, Iceland and England with the last 5 years spent as a Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador
- His favourite tipple is Glenfiddich 12yr, the quintessential Speyside malt and one that he can enjoy at all occasions, it is also the unforgettable taste of his home
- n his role as Glenfiddich Global Ambassador Struan hopes to introduce many more people to the wonders of Scottish whisky through the stories and legends of his homeland
- William Grant founded the distillery in 1887, and more than 125 years later the company continues to be family run, with the fifth generation at the helm
- Glenfiddich enjoys coveted status as the World’s Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch Whisky, a true reflection of William’s vision to create ‘the best dram in the valley’
It was all glitz and glamour as Glenfiddich hosted its Global Brand Ambassador, Mr. Struan Grant Ralph, who was in Kenya for an in depth market visit and campaign.
The highlight of the visit was a glamorous whisky night hosted at one of the Sankara Hotel rooftop and lounge, that was graced by celebrities and partners who came to experience the 12, 15, 18 , and 21year old Glenfiddich, the World’s Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
Speaking during the event, the Prestige On-Trade Manager – East Africa Mr. Kariuki Mukii noted that the visit of the global brand ambassador is a strategic move geared towards entrenching its footprint in the luxury alcohol market.
With over 125 years of existence, Glenfiddich has developed a successful distribution network in East Africa including both off-trade and on-trade clients backed by an effective marketing and business development strategy.
“My visit to Kenya is aimed at introducing many Kenyans to the wonders of the Scottish whisky and this is also exciting to see the uptake of our brand that is attractive because of the high quality and standards that resonate with the consumers taste and culture”,
said Glenfiddich Global Ambassador Struan.
Glenfiddich, a product of the William Grant & Sons, is a global family business that will be turning 130 years end of this year on Christmas day, the day the first drops of the whisky flowed from their stills in Speyside, the heart of whisky production within Scotland.
274 total views, 1 views today